Saturday 28 February, 2009

The Earnest Quotes from "The Curious case of Benjamin Button"

After a long wait...I finally had a chance to watch the movie I had been waiting for the Oscar Nominated "The Curious case of Benjamin Button"...and as I'd thought it didn't fail my expectations...a Wonder full...Time Less and lovable Romantic Story...though fictional in nature...there's not one moment you'd feel your on a Dream Voyage...but I'd like to warn some people before you go ahead and watch this one...you ought to be patient while watching this one...simply flowing with a "Just another story" mentality...would make you fell "Stuck in a moment...and you cant get out of it"...my tip...watch this one with more feeling and try and empathize with Benjamin's situation...the movie is worth a watch in the Theatres...(to be clear of my verdict)
Here are some wonderful quotes amongst many others from the film we can relate to...
"Your life is defined by its opportunities... even the ones you miss" - Benjamin Button

"It's a funny thing about comin' home. Looks the same, smells the same, feels the same. You'll realize what's changed is you. " - Benjamin Button

"Sometimes we're on a collision course, and we just don't know it. Whether it's by accident or by design, there's not a thing we can do about it." - Benjamin Button

No comments: